Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Dad's Beautiful House


My dad had our home in Pasadena newly painted & it looks just beautiful!  Great work, Dad!  I can't wait to come home & visit to see it in person.  And you - love you!  

In other news, Drew & I were supposed to get our new couch delivered yesterday.  But in typical Guam style, there were a few mishaps.  First, they called on their way to let us know that they only had one of the pieces of our sectional and would have to deliver the other piece the next day.  I guess the warehouse guys had just loaded the truck with the wrong parts.  So, after working for about 10 minutes & countless angles (our front entryway is a bit tricky), they got the piece in and began taking off the wrapping.  I quickly realized that it was the wrong color - right couch (or part thereof), just not the right color.  They didn't really believe me and couldn't understand that we didn't just want to keep that one.  After calling the store & explaining that we wanted the couch and color that we actually bought, they had to maneuver the wrong couch back out the entryway.  They said that they would re-deliver today, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  And this time I hope they check it out before they bring it all the way in!  

1 comment: