Friday, May 6, 2011

In Memory of My Mom



It's May 7 in Guam and one day before Mother's Day.  I can't believe it's been one full year since my mom passed away.  That was, by far, the worst day of my life.  I miss her everyday and love her with all my heart.  I feel so fortunate that I got to spend over 26 years with the most wonderful mom in the whole world.  And I'm even more grateful that I know she is now in a perfect place with our Heavenly Father.     


She was the most caring, thoughtful, loving, snuggly, cheerful & brilliant person that I know - I strive everyday to be more & more like her.  Unfortunately, I can't remember every single detail of her laugh, her touch or her anymore but I know she is looking down on me & with me everyday.  I love you, Mom.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Jess, she is missed for sure but with you always. Great pictures :) Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we watched the memorial video on may 7th this year and reflected on the day. it is such a blur. it was good to look back and see all the people who came and loved her and all of the heartfelt memories that were shared. she was an incredible woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very touching tribute Jessica. She must be looking down on you with such pride.

    ReplyDelete