Saturday, February 25, 2012

Montage Legal Group

I am fortunate enough to know the two amazing owners/founders of Montage Legal Group.  I worked with both of them at Snell & Wilmer, and they were kind enough to let me join their cutting-edge group.

Montage is a nationwide network of freelance attorneys who worked at law firms, gained great experience, and now want a work-life balance. The diverse skills of Montage's attorneys allow them to work at all types of law firms. The firms benefit greatly because they get the legal work they need without hiring new associates. Montage Legal Group was even featured in an article in the American Bar Association Journal!  I am so honored to be a part of this group of wonderful women, and I can't wait to see what is in store for me.

The full ABA Journal article is available here if you're interested in reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment