Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Art of the Baby's Room

As we anticipate the arrival of our little nugget (hopefully any day now!), Drew and I have been busy putting the final touches on our baby's room.  Lately when Drew comes home from work I will be in the baby's room organizing (or more likely reorganizing) and his response is typically something like, "Didn't you do that yesterday?"  Yes, yes I did do that yesterday, but I got an idea about a better way to arrange something so I had to put it in action.  I think they call this, along with all of the cleaning I've been doing, nesting...

I think that we've accumulated so much cute art for the baby's room that I wanted to share it.  Most of it we got from Etsy, but some of it is from family and dear friends.  So, without further ado, here is the art of the baby's room!

Adorable decal from Etsy
Rocking chair that Drew was rocked in as a baby - we
reupholstered it ourselves.  And we think it turned out pretty cute!
This wooden Octo from Etsy makes me giggle every time I look at him. 
Mr. Crab from Etsy

Growth chart from Etsy - it may be awhile before bean uses it
Sea turtle (eek!) from Etsy
Bee plaque from Sarah - so special




This was hanging in my room when I was a baby! 
Cradle that Drew's grandpa made & AWESOME USC mobile from Lindsay.
Fight on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment