Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bring Out The Quilts!

We are lucky that we know many talented and creative people because if it wasn't for them our bean would not have any homemade blankets or quilts.  Because, Lord knows, I am far from crafty in the sewing, knitting, crocheting arena.  Each blanket and quilt that people have made for us is extraordinary.  I don't know how they do it!  I almost couldn't even imagine anything cuter than the things these ladies are able to make.  Since I am obsessed with our baby quilts, I thought I'd display their amazing handiwork here.  Please, don't be too jealous.

Travel the World quilt made by our friend, Christa Martin - she is an amazing & prolific quilter!
Zigzag quilt made by my Aunt Beverly - I cannot get over how cute the fabrics are
Woodland creatures quilt made by Drew's family friend, Paula Choy - the back is fleece.  So cozy!
Block quilt made by my paternal Great-Grandma, Fannie Kanode  - it is such a special family heirloom 

No comments:

Post a Comment