Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pismo Beach



Every summer the Charles Family gets together for a weekend up in Pismo Beach.  It is such a fun time for us all to be together.  We laugh, eat, play games, go on walks & just enjoy being together so much.  Even though we all live in California, we don't get to see each other as often as we would like.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family that I just can't get enough of.  I am always so sad to leave my family and Pismo.  Wish we could turn it into a week long family trip!  This year was especially fun because we now have four little ones (all girls!) in our family, including the youngest addition who just turned five months.  I couldn't get enough of the little ones.  Everyone joked that I was hogging baby Naomi, but she is just so cute and snuggly.  I didn't want to let that love nugget go!

See, I wasn't the only one holding little Naomi...
there was plenty of her love to go around...
the whole family.
But, I did get to wear the baby bjorn so I think that
makes me a little more official.
We all loved taking walks on the beach and pier.  In Pismo, there are so many pelicans on the pier.  They just love hanging out there and are so chill.  If you ask me, I think they are a little lazy because they just sit around waiting for a handout from the fishermen.  Those pelicans are pretty funny looking creatures, but also pretty neat little guys.

Missing my Drew
Cousins!

Me and my Pops
Beautiful Little Miss Abigail, aka Goose

2 comments: