Monday, May 21, 2012

Jake the Snake

Oh man!  I have been so behind on my blogging this month.  I don't know where May has gone!  I think that I've just been up to so much fun stuff that the days are just flying by.

My little brother, Jake, came home from the 6-13 for a visit from North Carolina.  Dad & I really miss him and his wife.  It's sad having them all the way over on the other coast.  But, thankfully we have airplanes and he was able to make the journey over to the West Coast.  We had a great time brunching with his in-laws (we consider them family too!) in Laguna Beach, hiking in Eaton Canyon, eating at all of Jake's favorite California restaurants, playing tons of games, watching lots of NBA playoff games and all being together to celebrate Grandma and our mom on Mother's Day.  It was such a wonderful time and we were sad to see him go.  But he had to get back to the East Coast to start his high-powered summer associate job in Washington, D.C.  I'm so proud of my little brother and in total awe of the man he has become.  I look up to him!  Love you lots, Jake.

Love 


Brunch with the Sperbers
Happy Mother's Day, Mom - we miss you
I have such a sweet husband
Also, lastly, cute blog alert!  This blog is so cute in fact, that the word is in its title.  It's a sweet little blog that documents the things that make me and two of my bestest friends (aka, blood sisters) happy.  You can read it here if you're so inclined:  HappyCuteLove  Hope you love it!

2 comments: