Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#fanciestweddingever

This past weekend my gorgeous friend, Jennifer, got married to the man of her dreams.  And I could not be happier for them!  It was an absolutely perfect weekend and she was even more stunning than I could have imagined.  The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a huge success.  It was such a fun party and we all danced the night away! Those lucky ducks are now in Fiji enjoying each other and the beauty of the tropics.  Here are some highlights from the weekend...sadly, I didn't capture Jonathan in any of the pictures.  But, I promise, he does exist!

Getting our hair done

The blushing bride
Makeup time! 

Mother of the bride
Kristen ties the best bows...

The gorgeous Savant family
Of course they rode in a Rolls Royce, didn't you read the title of this post?!
The beautiful centerpieces
That's right, those are monogrammed croutons - JJ 
sorbet palette cleanser - delicious!
Miles dancing with his dad
Sisters!
Blood sisters!
Kristen's angry face because women aren't allowed in
that "boys club" room behind her - how rude!
Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Taylor!  We love you so much and wish you every happiness in the world.  May God bless your marriage abundantly.  xoxo  Oh, and thanks so much for letting me be a part of it all.

3 comments:

  1. omg love you Jess! Will you pleaaaase email me all of your pics? xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! Gorgeousladies and looks like a fabulous night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely send you the pics, Jennie! And, Angela, it was an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete