Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodbye, Guam

With sad hearts we said goodbye to Guam for the last time this morning and boarded our plane for Hawaii. Drew is on his way to training in Rhode Island and I'm heading back to LA, so Hawaii was as far as we got together.  I'm currently sitting in the Honolulu airport and am sad that I won't be transitioning through here anymore on my way back to our own little tropical paradise.  

We had such a great time together in Guam - it was the perfect way to spend our first year of marriage and I know that we will always remember it fondly.  We made so many amazing friends & had so many incredible adventures.  Hello, scuba diving!  We already miss our friends and it was so very hard to say bye, but we are very hopeful that we will see them again.  And we're looking forward to the next adventure that God (and the Navy) has in store for us - we are sure that it holds many more friendships & adventures. So, for now, goodbye, Guam.  We heart you.  

Stayed at the Fiesta Resort for our last nights in Guam

I will definitely miss these views! 
Last dinner in Guam - Jamaican Grill style

No comments:

Post a Comment