Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jack-O-Lanterns

Drew and I have been up visiting his family in the Bay Area for the last few days.  They were all so happy to see him and have him home.  It's rainy up here, which is pretty much par for the course when I visit.  But it is fun to start getting all cozy for winter.  We were lucky enough to be up here for Halloween so that we could go the pumpkin patch together, carve our pumpkins & hand out Halloween candy to all of the kiddos.  I love seeing all of the cute kids & creative costumes.  I think a few of my favorites where the Christmas present, blacksmith, girl from The Capitol & the dog squirrel (don't ask me what that is, I'm still not exactly sure).






I think Drew won for best jack-o-lantern this year - he went with the puking pumpkin, which is actually quite fitting considering how much candy we all consumed tonight.  I hope everyone had a happy & safe Halloween!  

No comments:

Post a Comment