Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm kind of a pro


That's right, a professional baby-carrier.  I went to Disneyland yesterday evening to meet up with my good friend Kristen and her family.  They were enjoying a day in the park, but I just took a quick jaunt over after work to hang out and watch her sisters perform in a Battle of the Bands contest at House of Blues.  Her sisters got second place and absolutely rocked!  Before the show, though, we had such a great time walking around with little Kairi, taking her on It's A Small World and eating some tasty Disneyland treats.  I just love Disneyland so much.  Even though I was just there for a few hours I had such a good time and left feeling all giddy.  I guess it really is the happiest place on Earth.  And luckily I get to go back on Friday since I'm such an elite annual pass holder!

Kristen & Kairi


No comments:

Post a Comment