Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The S-Bizzle

I was lucky enough this past weekend to be able to celebrate my wonderful friend Jennie's bachelorette party in Santa Barbara.  It was such a fun & relaxing weekend with some seriously amazing girls.  We danced, ate, went in the jacuzzi, hiked, did a Daley method workout, drank wine & chatted up a storm.  Overall, it was a fantastic way to celebrate Jennie and her upcoming marriage.  I could not be happier for her & am just so lucky to have such a truly beautiful (inside & out) friend!

Here comes the bride
Betsy & Jennie
Delicious dinner at El Cielito



Aw, nothing beats brunch with friends at Summerland Beach Cafe
I also got seriously addicted to Instagram this weekend.  We all signed up & started using it like crazy.  My username is jcoffin83 if anyone is interested.  I'm trying to find more people to follow but I'm not the savviest user yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment