Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I had an amazing Easter day today!  I went to church with my Dad and Grandma.  It was a great service to celebrate the fact that we believe in and worship a risen Savior.  It makes all the difference!  Then we went over to the Savant's house to enjoy brunch with their whole family - it is so generous of them that they invite us over and it is so nice for us to have wonderful people to be around.  It'd be kind of lonely with just the three of us.

Not only did I get spoiled with a super tasty brunch and great company, but the Easter bunny really did me good this year.  I got two amazing Easter baskets - one from my Grandma and one from my Dad.  I felt so lucky and so loved.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your loved ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment