Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rhode Island Bound

Wow!  I've been a huge blogger slacker lately.  I guess I've just been so busy vacationing and having fun that I didn't budget in any time to blog - yikes!

Well, it's official.  We will be heading to Newport, Rhode Island in October!  We are very excited with this new post.  Drew will be teaching at the Naval Justice School there.  I think it will be a really good fit for him, and he's very excited about it.  Hopefully I'll be able to find a job quickly.  I'm not exactly looking forward to taking another bar, but not much I can do about that.  We will be there for three years, so we are excited to settle down and make our home there together.  We've already been looking up rentals and are looking for a place with three bedrooms so that we will have plenty of room for visitors.  So start planning to come visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment