Friday, March 16, 2012

Oregon Trail

I blazed my own Oregon Trail this past week when I went to visit my family in Sandy, Oregon.  It was a wonderful trip & I was even treated to a snow storm!  It's not everyday that I get to be outside when it is actually snowing & wake up to a white winter wonderland.  It was great!

It was wonderful to see all of my Mom's side of the family.  We made great meals together, played lots of games, chatted up a storm & just enjoyed being together.  I even got to meet my three new second cousins - they're too cute!  Also, I got to see my darling friend, Kara, who just moved back up to Portland.  I was so lucky that it worked out to see her & I got to explore the awesome city of Portland a little bit on my own.  It was a fantastic trip. Here is my own Oregon Trail in pictures:

A beautiful, sunny day in Portland


I got to watch the bridge open up - me & a group of 4th graders
Annabelle & Levi with their grandpa
Cousins!
The whole clan
Silly Mark
Little Avery
Avery & her papa
Nighttime snowfall
Morning winter wonderland


My sweet Aunt Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment