Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm going back, back to Cali, Cali

As many of you know I am in sunny (and hot!) California this week for my cousin's wedding and to visit my family & friends!  I flew in early Thursday morning and have been busy ever since.  I got to meet the newest member of my "family" - little Tucker Savant Nelson.  He is just too cute & Kristen is doing a fantastic super-mom job of juggling her 3 little boys.  It was so nice to see Charley, Miles, Kristen, JP & Jennie too - I miss my Seal Beachers.


 
On Friday I headed up to Santa Barbara to spend time with Sarah, Lindsay & their wonderful mothers.  It was such a great visit and I'm so glad that I got to see Linds.  The girls even persuaded me to do a little bit of shopping (and actually try clothes on)!  I really do miss that Santa Barbara & my girls, of course.




Saturday morning I headed up to San Luis Obispo for my cousin Marianne's wedding.  Unfortunately, Jake & Angela's flight from NC to CA got cancelled on Friday night so they came into LA on Saturday morning, had to rent a car & drive up to SLO.  They just barely missed the wedding ceremony, but made it in time for the family picture & reception.  It was so nice to be around all of my family - I love them all so much!  And the wedding was absolutely beautiful.  I am SO happy for Marianne & Josh - they are such a wonderful & Godly couple.  I'm so excited he is part of our family!


Do those flower girls look familiar??

















Mr. & Mrs. Krumheuer








I have had such a great time so far visiting with family & friends, catching up, playing games & just being in CA.  I know the rest of the trip will be just as great.  But I do miss my hubby & wish he was here.  Love you, Drew!

1 comment: